My dear fellow blogger, acflory from Meeka’s Mind, has most graciously nominated me for the ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ blog award. Thank you acflory! Now, according to the rules of these awards, I must first display the award logo on my blog. Check. Then I must write seven things about myself that I haven’t revealed before. Hmm … okay. Then I have to nominate seven other bloggers for the same award. That bit will be easy. So without further ado, here are my seven things.
1. I always thought I was fat when I was young. Now I look back on photos of me and I wonder what I was worried about.
2. I applied to enter the zoo-keeper internship program at the Melbourne Zoo when I was eighteen, and was devastated when I missed out. I would have made a fabulous zoo-keeper!
3. I love old-fashioned, patterned wall paper.
4. I’m not generally obsessive compulsive, but ever since I was a child, I thought bears would get me if I sat in the bath until the water ran out. I still think that.
5. I’m more of a mountain person than a coast person.
6. Right now is the happiest time of my life.
7. I can trigger myself into conscious dreaming, but don’t do it anymore, because I don’t like the person I turn into when I enter a world of no consequences.
Okay … now for the nominated blogs. Drum roll please!
2.The Truth be Told By Kate Rizzetti – A lover of truth and fiction
4. Sue Healy – craft tips for writers (my only non-Australian. Sorry!)
6. Cathryn Hein – writer, gourmand and horse lover. What’s not to like?
7. Call my Agent – a helpful and anonymous Sydney literary agent. Will she reveal herself?
I’ve had to leave out so many of my favourite blogs. Please forgive me.